Wednesday, May 09, 2007

As per request a more proper longer updates. Can’t blame me for not having a long and proper update because I am a BUSY person. Whahaha… Had wanted to blog for so long with all the thoughts store in my brain. But each time when I sit down infront of my computer I just don’t have the mood to update. Just too busy and tired after a busy day at work.

Never ending work in the office. Clearing as much as I can each day. Just like what everyone say work are always never ending it how you handle it. Consider myself lucky as I still manage to handle it pretty well.

Anyhow I am equally busy during the weekend. Saturday morning is mostly back at work. Not in the mood to do anything. A paper work day when I really sit down to clear my desk and do some proper filing. Most of the weekends are spend with a few friends. We chills out in café and gossips for hours. We play badminton and went for a run at the stadium together. We go for movie marathon just to catch the latest movie screen in the cinema. We went to the beach and just sit there for hours chatting and doing nothing. We drink and laugh just as there is no tomorrow.

Time pass fast when you are with a group of friends and just do nothing but talk about any and everything under the sky for hours. At time our conversation are just over some bo liao stuff but yet we still laugh and roll on the floor. Each outing of a few hours just whisked by like a few minutes. All the stressful stuff from work is cast aside whenever I am with them. Adore them the most!!

We are stepping into the middle of the year soon. I start to ask myself what I had done for the past few months. Had I achieve anything? Did I work hard enough towards my goal and aim? Will I be able to meet the expectation I set for myself? Anything I want to work harder and improve on? Etc…

But well I guess I had not achieved much till date. Still far away from that goal of mine. Trying hard to meet the expectation I set for myself but at time I guess I just fail myself. However failure is the first step to success. It only when you fall you learn and become a stronger person.

Going for my holiday soon at the end of the month. I am looking forward. Finally I am going on leave! Away from the busy life at work to relax and recharge myself for the second half of the year.

Alright I shall end here. Another update soon.


from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
9:26 PM





__-**"MyWoRld"**-__
.....____JuAn_____.....




= i am a Dreamer of things - Dream Big =
= i am a "Gan Jiong Spider" - want to get things done fast =
= i can be rather Fickle Minded - Indecision =
= i can become real Emotional at nite - tat ME =
= believe that everything happends for a reason =
= i am Happy with My Life - with my Love ones by my Side =
= Treasure Friendship alot - Values time spend together with them =
= i Trust people too easily - end up getting Hurt myself =
= Saturday is the only day i look forward to everyweek =
=i likes Mickey Mouse, my childhood friend - Do i look like one =
= Eeyore is my favourite cartoon character - How i wish it is orange in color =
= Orange is my Favourite color - just like the Sun =
= i loves Chocolates n Ice Cream, as well as Caramel - Yummy =
= i likes to Drink Water - Water Tank = Coffee is my breakfast partner =
= Potato is my Favourite food = Likes to self take pictures - "too zhi nian" =
= Need long hours of sleep - But Hardly gets enough =
= Likes to spend time at home - Homely =
= In conclusion, i am just the gal next door......

.... Close to my Heart ....


=Angeline=
=Benji=
=Christina=
=Daphne=
=Evelyn=
=Johnathan=
=Magdalene=
=Mice=
=Qiuying=
=Sam=
=Tingting=

.... Networking....

=SingNet=
=Friendster=
=Ringtone=
=Chinese MP3 Song=
=English MP3 Song=

.... Whisper ....