Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It being exactly a week since I last updated this space of mine. A little space where I pen down thoughts and feeling, and a little place to grumble.

Last weekend was a nice and simple one. I manage to catch a movie with a few colleagues after my training on Saturday afternoon. Settle for 200 pounds beauty a Korea show. Saw seeing the thriller of this movie on tele as well as on TV mobile. Overall it a show worth watching.

The whole afternoon was a relax and an enjoyable one. Laughing from the moment we settle down for lunch at HK café and even after movie we are still joking and laughing away. What a way to release this stress full working life.

My PC dies on me on Sunday. I am simply too lazy to find out what actually happen to the computer that I decided to just ask my cousin-in-law over to fix it for me.

I was reading a friends blog and came across this sentence:

"Have u ever tot of what you ever really wanted in your life? How hard will you try to strive for what is that thing you want? Has it ever come across your mind that what you want might not be that possible due to circumstance around you?"

My thoughts toward the above sentence will be:

Nothing is impossible in life as the word impossible is break up into – I M POSSIBLE. So long as you are willing to try a lot of thing are possible. It only how you are going to make the impossible into something possible. Circumstance around us might cause certain matter to be impossible. But to me it how we should go about handling the problem and get thing done. There is always a solution to a problem is how you want it to be.

For a moment I am asking myself what I want in life and what I want to achieve. How hard and how much effort am I willing to put in to strive for the thing I want. Stay tune for the next update and I shall talk about it again. .


from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
3:06 PM





__-**"MyWoRld"**-__
.....____JuAn_____.....




= i am a Dreamer of things - Dream Big =
= i am a "Gan Jiong Spider" - want to get things done fast =
= i can be rather Fickle Minded - Indecision =
= i can become real Emotional at nite - tat ME =
= believe that everything happends for a reason =
= i am Happy with My Life - with my Love ones by my Side =
= Treasure Friendship alot - Values time spend together with them =
= i Trust people too easily - end up getting Hurt myself =
= Saturday is the only day i look forward to everyweek =
=i likes Mickey Mouse, my childhood friend - Do i look like one =
= Eeyore is my favourite cartoon character - How i wish it is orange in color =
= Orange is my Favourite color - just like the Sun =
= i loves Chocolates n Ice Cream, as well as Caramel - Yummy =
= i likes to Drink Water - Water Tank = Coffee is my breakfast partner =
= Potato is my Favourite food = Likes to self take pictures - "too zhi nian" =
= Need long hours of sleep - But Hardly gets enough =
= Likes to spend time at home - Homely =
= In conclusion, i am just the gal next door......

.... Close to my Heart ....


=Angeline=
=Benji=
=Christina=
=Daphne=
=Evelyn=
=Johnathan=
=Magdalene=
=Mice=
=Qiuying=
=Sam=
=Tingting=

.... Networking....

=SingNet=
=Friendster=
=Ringtone=
=Chinese MP3 Song=
=English MP3 Song=

.... Whisper ....