Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My whole body are aching that it seem like it going to give way anytime. My right hand start to feel the pain that even the single click on the mouse can cause my hand to ache.

Having a headache since the moment I step home till now. I was so tired that I don’t even feel like eating dinner. I just sit in front of the television and watch any show that is screening on the tele. Mind are totally not functioning. I choose to switch it off even when my parents are talking to me I just told them to leave me alone and rest for the evening.

I need a short break, away from the daily routine of going work and back home. But for now a nice simple dinner follow by a movie or just a chilli out session will do. I wonder i have the time to do all this when this weekend are burn due to open house.

It has being long since I last felt so tired. Tomorrow going to be a long day. A group of us will be packing the open house goody bag in the morning.

I better go rest earlier.


from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
9:18 PM





__-**"MyWoRld"**-__
.....____JuAn_____.....




= i am a Dreamer of things - Dream Big =
= i am a "Gan Jiong Spider" - want to get things done fast =
= i can be rather Fickle Minded - Indecision =
= i can become real Emotional at nite - tat ME =
= believe that everything happends for a reason =
= i am Happy with My Life - with my Love ones by my Side =
= Treasure Friendship alot - Values time spend together with them =
= i Trust people too easily - end up getting Hurt myself =
= Saturday is the only day i look forward to everyweek =
=i likes Mickey Mouse, my childhood friend - Do i look like one =
= Eeyore is my favourite cartoon character - How i wish it is orange in color =
= Orange is my Favourite color - just like the Sun =
= i loves Chocolates n Ice Cream, as well as Caramel - Yummy =
= i likes to Drink Water - Water Tank = Coffee is my breakfast partner =
= Potato is my Favourite food = Likes to self take pictures - "too zhi nian" =
= Need long hours of sleep - But Hardly gets enough =
= Likes to spend time at home - Homely =
= In conclusion, i am just the gal next door......

.... Close to my Heart ....


=Angeline=
=Benji=
=Christina=
=Daphne=
=Evelyn=
=Johnathan=
=Magdalene=
=Mice=
=Qiuying=
=Sam=
=Tingting=

.... Networking....

=SingNet=
=Friendster=
=Ringtone=
=Chinese MP3 Song=
=English MP3 Song=

.... Whisper ....