Sunday, March 04, 2007

I just hang up the phone with Edward. He called at 7plus asking me some pc stuff and we start chatting from IT stuff into some personal stuff. The whole conversation allows me to know him better or rather for us to know each other better. We shall head down to the IT fair with Eugene and Sis.

Thanks for cheering me up when I sound a little down over some matter and chatting with you just broaden up my knowledge towards technology. Not many people can actually start a conversation with me regarding technology stuff and I never get bored. You are simply an IT wizard. Whahahahah……

For a moment I start to think and ponder over certain issue. It seem like I have being moving and roaming around the same point day after day, only thoughts have ventured beyond boundaries and dreams remain as a dreams.

I find it a little scary because knowing this I can no longer live in my dream and wait for miracle to happen. I guess now I got to move myself out of that comfortable place which I am so familiar with.

No matter how many things I blog and say are of no use if no action are taken.

How many people actually thoughts of what it mean to really live? *leave me a tag of what your view towards this sentence*

To me I wish to have a life that is great and above average, to know that many years down the road I can look back with no regrets and know that i had a life full of color, to experience, to gain and most important to learn.

I believe we human do have fears of seeing the year slip by, growing older year after another and yet there are thing we never have guts to do just because we are just simply too afraid to move out of that comfort zone.

It time we move out of that area and stop being a stationery car before we live to regrets in many years to come. Always live a life with no regrets and full of colors.

Alright I shall end here. Have a nice week ahead. For those who are having your exam good luck and for those who are having your school holiday enjoy your holiday as you no longer get to enjoy school holiday once you step into the working world. And lastly for those who working tomorrow we shall all have our usual Monday blue!!!!!


from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
9:26 PM





__-**"MyWoRld"**-__
.....____JuAn_____.....




= i am a Dreamer of things - Dream Big =
= i am a "Gan Jiong Spider" - want to get things done fast =
= i can be rather Fickle Minded - Indecision =
= i can become real Emotional at nite - tat ME =
= believe that everything happends for a reason =
= i am Happy with My Life - with my Love ones by my Side =
= Treasure Friendship alot - Values time spend together with them =
= i Trust people too easily - end up getting Hurt myself =
= Saturday is the only day i look forward to everyweek =
=i likes Mickey Mouse, my childhood friend - Do i look like one =
= Eeyore is my favourite cartoon character - How i wish it is orange in color =
= Orange is my Favourite color - just like the Sun =
= i loves Chocolates n Ice Cream, as well as Caramel - Yummy =
= i likes to Drink Water - Water Tank = Coffee is my breakfast partner =
= Potato is my Favourite food = Likes to self take pictures - "too zhi nian" =
= Need long hours of sleep - But Hardly gets enough =
= Likes to spend time at home - Homely =
= In conclusion, i am just the gal next door......

.... Close to my Heart ....


=Angeline=
=Benji=
=Christina=
=Daphne=
=Evelyn=
=Johnathan=
=Magdalene=
=Mice=
=Qiuying=
=Sam=
=Tingting=

.... Networking....

=SingNet=
=Friendster=
=Ringtone=
=Chinese MP3 Song=
=English MP3 Song=

.... Whisper ....