|
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Nothing much to do right now. Shall take this time to blog a little. Most of them are not around either over at another centre or away to attend meeting. The phone keep ringing non-stop. But there is nothing much I can do. The guys are not around so basically I got to wait for them to be back before anything can be done.
Year 2006 is ending soon in about a month plus. Thing start to get little busy again as we step into a brand new year. Start to prepare for next year event. Preparation alone takes up lots of time and efforts. From the pre-event preparation all the way till the actual of the event require lots of coordination between members in the committee. But well the whole event is a learning process especially when it something I don’t get to learn in school.
Start to get a little homely recently. The cold weather makes me want to spend more time at home especially during the night. Sitting at the comfy corner of the house drinking a cup of hot chocolate. I have to wear at least 2 layers of clothing when I am out on the street. Time spend in the office are even worst. At time I just get so cold that I am wearing 3 layers. A normal cotton top follow by my cardigan follow by my jacket which make me look like a little penguin. Haha…
Getting hungry now but lunch time is still an hour away. Thinking of what I want for lunch later. Have craving for something spicy especially when the weather is cold.
from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
11:08 AM

|
|
|