Monday, October 16, 2006

Something happen....
Was not feeling well last night...
Can't fall a sleep till near 1am....
I woke up in between...

Having difficulty in breathing....
I cried... Never in such a way
Only when I had attacks...
That feels so bad.....
I tried to look for my pump...
But I can't find it anywhere....

Lay on the floor trying to calm myself down...
Family member are sleeping...
Don't wish to wake them up....

Struggle to make my way to the cabinet in the kitchen...
Where by I kept any extra pump...
The distance from my room to the kitchen are just so near yet so far....

Feeling much better now...
The surrounding are just so hazay....
Wonder what is the PSI level now....

I having block nose now...
Don't really feel like talking for today...
Don't really have much strength either....
Whole body feeling kind of numb...

Mmy hand especially...
Feeling numb and still shivering...
The after effect of the medication.....
I hate this kind of feeling....

Anyway... got to go for work soon....


from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
7:03 AM





__-**"MyWoRld"**-__
.....____JuAn_____.....




= i am a Dreamer of things - Dream Big =
= i am a "Gan Jiong Spider" - want to get things done fast =
= i can be rather Fickle Minded - Indecision =
= i can become real Emotional at nite - tat ME =
= believe that everything happends for a reason =
= i am Happy with My Life - with my Love ones by my Side =
= Treasure Friendship alot - Values time spend together with them =
= i Trust people too easily - end up getting Hurt myself =
= Saturday is the only day i look forward to everyweek =
=i likes Mickey Mouse, my childhood friend - Do i look like one =
= Eeyore is my favourite cartoon character - How i wish it is orange in color =
= Orange is my Favourite color - just like the Sun =
= i loves Chocolates n Ice Cream, as well as Caramel - Yummy =
= i likes to Drink Water - Water Tank = Coffee is my breakfast partner =
= Potato is my Favourite food = Likes to self take pictures - "too zhi nian" =
= Need long hours of sleep - But Hardly gets enough =
= Likes to spend time at home - Homely =
= In conclusion, i am just the gal next door......

.... Close to my Heart ....


=Angeline=
=Benji=
=Christina=
=Daphne=
=Evelyn=
=Johnathan=
=Magdalene=
=Mice=
=Qiuying=
=Sam=
=Tingting=

.... Networking....

=SingNet=
=Friendster=
=Ringtone=
=Chinese MP3 Song=
=English MP3 Song=

.... Whisper ....