|
Sunday, October 15, 2006
My Saturday
I just step home not long. I am feeling tired and sleepy. But I am still not in the mood to sleep yet. It being a long since I reached home at such timing not to say blogging in the middle of the night. But well the night are just so nice and peaceful. Don’t really know how to appreciate the quietness of the night till few months ago. The quietness and silence of the night just make me feel so relax and comfortable.

Met up with Ting & Gu at 2plus this afternoon. Took a train down to Raffles city. Had our lunch at Mos Burger. Order a lot of food. It only 3 of us but it more than enough for at least 5 people.
Make our way down to Suntec. I had book the ticket to watch Death Notes at EngWan Cinema. 5 pm show. Went to collect our tickets and the seats allocate to us are just in the middle. The cinema was rather cold even though I am wearing a long sleeve top. The movies is base on a story from a Japanese comics. Enjoy the movie and I am looking forward to the part 2 of this story which will release in December 28.
By the time we are out of the cinema it already night time. It rather hazy out there. Suntec and Marina are consider rather empty on a typical Saturday. Everyone is over at Vivo City. Being wanting to go down for a walk but not this week. It going to be freaking crowded now.
Went over for our dinner at Marina Square Food court. Had a nice view of the Singapore River and the Esplanade. Ordered a lot of food to share. Curry noodle, Meesian, Dian Sim, Po pian, pizza etc. Nice and simple dinner.
Went around Marina Square looking for something which Ting want to get it over to Gu’s place. But just can’t find it. No choice got to give up. Got a few VCD before we head for home.
Yawn…. My eye can hardly open. Got to go to bed now. Night!!!
from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
2:53 AM

|
|
|