Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My eyes are getting better. But it stills a little red. Still drip my eye drop every 4 hours. But my eye might be getting better, my throat starts to give me problem. Having sore throat now. Got to drink more water. The weather is rather hazy for the past few days due to the Indonesia fire. Lots of people falling sick. Sore throat, runny nose, cough, eye infection etc.

Being busy with work for this few days. Went back to work yesterday after a long break. Lots of thing to clear. Spend the whole day sitting at my desk and trying to clear as much as I can. Unlike normally I will tend to walk around etc. But since I went back to office yesterday, beside going to the toilet and out for lunch, basically I just sit at my station. But I still got work yet to clear. In fact, the old one yet to clear new task are being assisted to me.

Tomorrow we are celebrating mooncake festival in the campus. Wanted being asked to help out. But I don’t think I will. Cause I am really tired. Wanted to leave the office earlier to rest then to stay till so late.

Feeling so tired. Guess I am going to bed soon. Shall end here. Update again during the weekend.


from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
11:21 PM





__-**"MyWoRld"**-__
.....____JuAn_____.....




= i am a Dreamer of things - Dream Big =
= i am a "Gan Jiong Spider" - want to get things done fast =
= i can be rather Fickle Minded - Indecision =
= i can become real Emotional at nite - tat ME =
= believe that everything happends for a reason =
= i am Happy with My Life - with my Love ones by my Side =
= Treasure Friendship alot - Values time spend together with them =
= i Trust people too easily - end up getting Hurt myself =
= Saturday is the only day i look forward to everyweek =
=i likes Mickey Mouse, my childhood friend - Do i look like one =
= Eeyore is my favourite cartoon character - How i wish it is orange in color =
= Orange is my Favourite color - just like the Sun =
= i loves Chocolates n Ice Cream, as well as Caramel - Yummy =
= i likes to Drink Water - Water Tank = Coffee is my breakfast partner =
= Potato is my Favourite food = Likes to self take pictures - "too zhi nian" =
= Need long hours of sleep - But Hardly gets enough =
= Likes to spend time at home - Homely =
= In conclusion, i am just the gal next door......

.... Close to my Heart ....


=Angeline=
=Benji=
=Christina=
=Daphne=
=Evelyn=
=Johnathan=
=Magdalene=
=Mice=
=Qiuying=
=Sam=
=Tingting=

.... Networking....

=SingNet=
=Friendster=
=Ringtone=
=Chinese MP3 Song=
=English MP3 Song=

.... Whisper ....