Sunday, October 29, 2006

I just came back from a dinner with my family. Seen like it going to rain cats and dog soon. I am feeling so full now.

I went for my dental appointment yesterday. Dental had 2 holes fill up and the whole visit cost my 180 bucks. Freaking expensive. Lucky I get to claim back 100 bucks from company but still it very exp. To think that just to fill up 2 holes and a normal wash cost 200 bucks. It really good money earn. No wonder they are all so rich.

Met up with Ting and Gu at PS. Had our first meal of the day at the food court. Got our self some snacks and before we set off. Ting’s managed to get the pass from her company and hence we decided to make a trip down. Took a train down to boon lay to meet up with Jun Qing. From there we took a feeder service 194 over to the bird park.

Hooray!!!!! Just feel like little kids going on excursion. Feeling excited and happy. It being a long time since I last step into the bird park. Took a total of 73 photos within a few hours. Not going to post the entire photo else my blog are going to be super duper lag. Whahahaha…


Create Your Own!

The weather are so freaking hot. Arm we a map we walk around the whole bird park. From one point to another. Stopping in between for photo. We just love taking photo. Lots of photo. And most important to watch the show that is on going at different time of the day.

By the time we walk out of the bird park it near to their closing time. 5plus. Perspiring and feeling sticky. Whole leg breaking soon. Tired and hungry.

Went over to IMM for our dinner. Shop around before heading home. Tired and sleepy. Had a little argument with you when I am on my way home. Not feeling good and so decided to ask cousin out for a drink. Reached home bath and change. Went over to look for Eve before heading down to ECP. Sit at the beach. Strong wind blowing across my face. Told Eve what happen. I don’t know what cause this argument between the both of us. I don’t know why I am affected by what you say. But well I know I should not get too involve either. Perhaps I should not rush into it. Certain thing are just not within my contro.

Wanted to change my phone. My old phone already giving way. Decided to change to Nokia N70 music edition which just release yesterday. Wanted to get it just now. But I actually forgot to bring my $150 voucher from M1. Got to wait till next week.


from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
8:08 PM





__-**"MyWoRld"**-__
.....____JuAn_____.....




= i am a Dreamer of things - Dream Big =
= i am a "Gan Jiong Spider" - want to get things done fast =
= i can be rather Fickle Minded - Indecision =
= i can become real Emotional at nite - tat ME =
= believe that everything happends for a reason =
= i am Happy with My Life - with my Love ones by my Side =
= Treasure Friendship alot - Values time spend together with them =
= i Trust people too easily - end up getting Hurt myself =
= Saturday is the only day i look forward to everyweek =
=i likes Mickey Mouse, my childhood friend - Do i look like one =
= Eeyore is my favourite cartoon character - How i wish it is orange in color =
= Orange is my Favourite color - just like the Sun =
= i loves Chocolates n Ice Cream, as well as Caramel - Yummy =
= i likes to Drink Water - Water Tank = Coffee is my breakfast partner =
= Potato is my Favourite food = Likes to self take pictures - "too zhi nian" =
= Need long hours of sleep - But Hardly gets enough =
= Likes to spend time at home - Homely =
= In conclusion, i am just the gal next door......

.... Close to my Heart ....


=Angeline=
=Benji=
=Christina=
=Daphne=
=Evelyn=
=Johnathan=
=Magdalene=
=Mice=
=Qiuying=
=Sam=
=Tingting=

.... Networking....

=SingNet=
=Friendster=
=Ringtone=
=Chinese MP3 Song=
=English MP3 Song=

.... Whisper ....