Sunday, September 03, 2006

Simple yet enjoyable weekend!!!

I woke up near 1pm this afternoon. I was so tired that I just refuse to get myself out of the bed till near 1pm and I am feeling hungry. Mum cooked curry chicken early in the morning before she went out. That settles my breakfast cum lunch for the day.

Tidy up my bed room. It was in a total mess. My book was placed all over the room. I hardly had any place to lie on the floor. I had the habit of lying on the floor when I can’t fall asleep at night. At time I just prefer to sleep on the hard and cold floor. Don’t ask me why even I myself had no answer to it. Ting knows it the best. Whahaha.

I just came back from ting’s place. I went over her place earlier on to pass her a CD and to look at the bouquet of lilies a friend send over to her place. Nice bouquet of lilies. She had a shock of her life when she called to tell me about it. Silly gal. But this flower brightens up her day.


Bouquet of lilies. 6 stalks in total.


Get her to take a photo with the lilies.

I was supposed to go for lesson yesterday afternoon. Met up with the gals at PS. Had my lunch and by the time we are done it already 2.30pm. We decided not to go for lesson and headed over to Carrefour. We wanted to do some cooking and so ended up shopping for some groceries. Lucky the 3 of us are not staying together. If not I can’t imagine how it would be like. We really got a lot of stuff. Spend a total of $60plus just on food.


While taking 5 I help them to take the photo!!! My beloved sis!!!

Went over to Shan’s place after that. The following will be pictures and more pictures.


A view from Shan’s room. Nice view.

While they are busy cooking I am busy taking photo. They know the best I am bad at doing all this. Diner for the day: Spaghetti with hotdogs and minced pork meat with lots of cheese added. My Favourite. Yummy!!!!!


Ting frying scallop and garlic.


Shan’s preparing the spaghetti.


Adding in the hotdog, minced meat and sauce to the garlic and scallop. Hotdog my favourite.


The sauce for the spaghetti is done.


Shan’s told us that it the first time all the 4 stove are being used at the same time.


While preparing the barley. Adding winter melon to the barley. She cooked Chinese barley for us and her dad and Collin.


Barley cooked and prepared by Shan.


The whole pot of barley.


This is me. Helping out with the washing. I can’t cook but at least I know how to wash. Although I am equally bad at it.


Drink got from Carrefour.


Dinner is ready. But lack of something IMPORTANT!!!!!


Add in the Cheese and ready to serve. Yummy!!!!!! Simple dinner but nice and most important cooked and prepared by Ting and Shan.


This is Shan’s dog, Yuji. He is so cute. Sitting down for me to take a picture. Not really scare of him only when he starts to lick and bark. But over all he is cute.


Dale that Shan got it.

Rot and nua over at her place till night time. Headed down to east coast park to chill out. Got our self some drink and sit at the beach to chat. Nice and cooling. Ting and I headed home while Shan went over her friend’s chalet.

A simple weekend but yet enjoyable. Especially when it is spend with people you treasure with and having simple home cook dinner together.

All photo courtesy of tingting. She took it with her phone and upload it.


from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
7:19 PM





__-**"MyWoRld"**-__
.....____JuAn_____.....




= i am a Dreamer of things - Dream Big =
= i am a "Gan Jiong Spider" - want to get things done fast =
= i can be rather Fickle Minded - Indecision =
= i can become real Emotional at nite - tat ME =
= believe that everything happends for a reason =
= i am Happy with My Life - with my Love ones by my Side =
= Treasure Friendship alot - Values time spend together with them =
= i Trust people too easily - end up getting Hurt myself =
= Saturday is the only day i look forward to everyweek =
=i likes Mickey Mouse, my childhood friend - Do i look like one =
= Eeyore is my favourite cartoon character - How i wish it is orange in color =
= Orange is my Favourite color - just like the Sun =
= i loves Chocolates n Ice Cream, as well as Caramel - Yummy =
= i likes to Drink Water - Water Tank = Coffee is my breakfast partner =
= Potato is my Favourite food = Likes to self take pictures - "too zhi nian" =
= Need long hours of sleep - But Hardly gets enough =
= Likes to spend time at home - Homely =
= In conclusion, i am just the gal next door......

.... Close to my Heart ....


=Angeline=
=Benji=
=Christina=
=Daphne=
=Evelyn=
=Johnathan=
=Magdalene=
=Mice=
=Qiuying=
=Sam=
=Tingting=

.... Networking....

=SingNet=
=Friendster=
=Ringtone=
=Chinese MP3 Song=
=English MP3 Song=

.... Whisper ....