Saturday, September 02, 2006

++Saturday++

I am back at my work station on an early Saturday morning. Nice weather out there. Having a cup of earl grey tea and doing my work at the same time. Dress in a very casual style. A simple pull-over with a damine skirt and a pair of slip on carrying my usual sling bag across my shoulder. Make me feel like I am back to student life.

Hugging my cushion while I am typing this entry just as through I am at home. Charging my MP3 player now. It my daily companion while traveling around. Having lesson after work at 2pm. It going to be a simple Saturday. Heading over to Shan place after lesson. Follow by dinner and home sweet home.

I need to rest. Need to let my body rest. My body is giving way soon. I know it better then anyone. Especially when it getting nearer and nearer to end of year, with the change of temperature I doubt my body can hold on for long. Year end temperature is nice and cooling but yet my body system can hardly take it. I hate the sun but when it starts to rain for days I tend to miss the sun. I am being contradicting. But no choice I hate the sun yet my body can't take the cold.

I went for my Yoga lesson after stopping for near a month. Lesson was fun. But it is tiring. Guess it because I had stopped for too long. Need to get my body back to it original form. I am having a headache since last night. I went to bed hopping that a good night rest will help. But it doesn’t seem to work at all. I am still having a headache now. But just that it not very serious. I choose to ignore it first. Whole body aching. Especially my shoulder. Eye lip feeling so heavy. Trying my best to keep my eye open. Decided not to wear my contact len and stick to my glasses for today.





Do i look tired??? or i look like a student more?? heehee...

I better stop here and get my stuff done. Stay tune for my next update.


from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
10:22 AM





__-**"MyWoRld"**-__
.....____JuAn_____.....




= i am a Dreamer of things - Dream Big =
= i am a "Gan Jiong Spider" - want to get things done fast =
= i can be rather Fickle Minded - Indecision =
= i can become real Emotional at nite - tat ME =
= believe that everything happends for a reason =
= i am Happy with My Life - with my Love ones by my Side =
= Treasure Friendship alot - Values time spend together with them =
= i Trust people too easily - end up getting Hurt myself =
= Saturday is the only day i look forward to everyweek =
=i likes Mickey Mouse, my childhood friend - Do i look like one =
= Eeyore is my favourite cartoon character - How i wish it is orange in color =
= Orange is my Favourite color - just like the Sun =
= i loves Chocolates n Ice Cream, as well as Caramel - Yummy =
= i likes to Drink Water - Water Tank = Coffee is my breakfast partner =
= Potato is my Favourite food = Likes to self take pictures - "too zhi nian" =
= Need long hours of sleep - But Hardly gets enough =
= Likes to spend time at home - Homely =
= In conclusion, i am just the gal next door......

.... Close to my Heart ....


=Angeline=
=Benji=
=Christina=
=Daphne=
=Evelyn=
=Johnathan=
=Magdalene=
=Mice=
=Qiuying=
=Sam=
=Tingting=

.... Networking....

=SingNet=
=Friendster=
=Ringtone=
=Chinese MP3 Song=
=English MP3 Song=

.... Whisper ....