Friday, August 04, 2006

Tomorrow is my off day!!!! Finally!! Being working for the past few Saturday. Changed my shit and end up I work for a few sat at one go. Tired and I need time to rest and sleep.

We had an early national day celebration today. Dress code was simple- red, white or orchid print. The whole department together with the department next to use wore the same. Red top white bottom for the ladies while the guys wore white shirt with red tie. Played badminton with my colleagues after work. Tired but fun. It allows me to sweat it out.

My database are still far way from the target set. Boss employed a temp staff to help me out. She know that my work load are kind of heavy and hence the temp staff are here to help me key in the data. But she seem to be a bit slow in keying in those details. At the rate she is going I doubt we will be able to meet the target set. Got to think of a solution to solve this problem.

Being kind of busy that I hardly had time to sit down for a chat with friends. Can no longer be like before sitting down and gossip or just bitch around. But it also not very good to gossips too much. Time now are spend either doing my work or resting or out there having fun. Time are precious. Every minutes every second counts. Time = Money. Especially now I am busy helping tingting with her stuff and on top of that we still got our work and study to get busy with. 1 day 24hrs are hardly enough. We had our dream and goal to achieve. It might still be too early to determine anything but I know with our hard work and determination it going to be a success. Putting in my 101% effort for this project.

People come and people go. Something I being saying recently. I don’t really remember much about the past as I don’t see the need to. I choose to forget the past as I believe we should look ahead and not look back. Nothing much in the past worth keeping. I used to treasure those memories and hope that I can go back to the past. But now I no longer think it that way. Sometime certain memories are just not worth keeping. For now I treasure what I have. My surrounding friends and colleagues who are there all this while. They are there no matter what happen. Sharing the best and going through roller coaster ride together. Thanks for always being there.


from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
11:59 PM





__-**"MyWoRld"**-__
.....____JuAn_____.....




= i am a Dreamer of things - Dream Big =
= i am a "Gan Jiong Spider" - want to get things done fast =
= i can be rather Fickle Minded - Indecision =
= i can become real Emotional at nite - tat ME =
= believe that everything happends for a reason =
= i am Happy with My Life - with my Love ones by my Side =
= Treasure Friendship alot - Values time spend together with them =
= i Trust people too easily - end up getting Hurt myself =
= Saturday is the only day i look forward to everyweek =
=i likes Mickey Mouse, my childhood friend - Do i look like one =
= Eeyore is my favourite cartoon character - How i wish it is orange in color =
= Orange is my Favourite color - just like the Sun =
= i loves Chocolates n Ice Cream, as well as Caramel - Yummy =
= i likes to Drink Water - Water Tank = Coffee is my breakfast partner =
= Potato is my Favourite food = Likes to self take pictures - "too zhi nian" =
= Need long hours of sleep - But Hardly gets enough =
= Likes to spend time at home - Homely =
= In conclusion, i am just the gal next door......

.... Close to my Heart ....


=Angeline=
=Benji=
=Christina=
=Daphne=
=Evelyn=
=Johnathan=
=Magdalene=
=Mice=
=Qiuying=
=Sam=
=Tingting=

.... Networking....

=SingNet=
=Friendster=
=Ringtone=
=Chinese MP3 Song=
=English MP3 Song=

.... Whisper ....