|
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Busy with nothing but work for the past few day. I manage to meet most of the date line given. Currently i am left with a few other stuff which i need to clear by the end of this week.
Weekend are arriving. Finally i will get to rest this weekend. Not working this coming saturday. Hooray!!!! I am really in need of sleep. Have not being sleeping well for the past few night. I am either waking up in the middle of the night or my brain are still functioning even through i might be sleeping. My mind are nothing but work and study. Guess i am just kind of stress out.
I wonder why human being are just so selfish. I don't denied that i am selfish at time. But not to the extend that i will hurt my friend or betray my own conscience. At time i really don't understand how human can actually do thing to hurt those who care and trust them.
Is there such thing as forever. I start to doubt this word. How do you define forever. No ending?? OR?? But now i can say there is no such thing as alway or forever. People come and people go. Sometime the person who hurt you the most are the one who you care and love the most. I learn to treasure whatever i have now. And for now there are a group of friends of there who i really treasure alot. Everlasting friendship!!!!!
from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
10:04 PM

|
|
|