|
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
---August---
We step into another brand new month. More then half a year gone. Looking forward to national day. Not only because it the country birthday, but also 1 day of public holiday. 1 day for me to rest.
Cold and rainy day. Make me want to just lie in bed and continue sleeping. Can't really sleep well for the past few night. Being thinking about work and study. My exam is just a month away. I got 3 paper to prepare. My last few mondule. After that i will be left with 1 module before i graudate. Can't wait for everything to be done and over. At least by then i can just concentrate on my work. I want to climb higher and fulfil my dream and goal.
Another long and busy day at work. With tight date line to meet. It getting late now. I better get going.
from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
7:02 AM

|
|
|