My mouth still got this apple shooters taste… my last drink for last nite….Yesterday was Vesak day… my family are a very devoted Buddhist… suntec fountain of wealth are having this Vesak day events… went down with my parents… saw this amethyst crystal bracelet… like it the moment I saw it… out of so many bracelet I just like this… so end up mum got it for me… heehee happy happy…. Tingting called when I’m over at suntec… going chiong at nite… yet to confirm the place either double O or Zouk…. Of course I on her for the nite.. it being how long since I last went clubbing…
Went home to change and met up with her at ard 845pm…. Took a train down to PS and from there took a cab over… our veru comfy sitting position in the train….
Zouk reach before 10pm… so the cover charge is cheaper… heeheee… went in and not very crowded yet… I drink quite a lot last nite… 2 shoots sex on the beach 3 shoots apple shooters 1 lychee martini 1 whiskey green tea g- sprite by then I am already half gone… sex on the beach…
the apple shooters taste kind of sour and I went zouk with an empty stomach… tat make it worst I guess… was dancing in the dance floor half way and I got to make my way to the toilet… feeling so bad lor… puke out wat I drank… in the toilet for quiet some time… msg tingitng a few time before she came in to look for me… was crying non-stop….
I miss him… I really miss him a lot last nite… I duno why… but I just miss him a lot… hug on to ting so tight… crying non stop… she try to drag me out of the toilet… to the dance floor… but I just cant do it… I know only I can help myself and no one else… but still… I just miss him a lot…. Was puking when I am over at the dance floor… hugging on tight to ting…I just need a shoulder to lean on and cry…. No choice she got to drag my out of zouk… found a corner.. and when she sit down I just lie on her lap… just cant make myself to sit up… whole head spinning… feeling so bad lor…. Cry out hard…. I just cant make myself to forget him.. he is getting engage in July… I lose him totally… sigh… I t hurt me so much lor… and all along I tot I had already let him go.. but I nv… all along I am just lying to myself… I cant do it… sigh… but after last nite I know I got to.. and I will… puking non stop… called my friend but I cant remember who I called… for the first time I beg tingting to just slap me across my face… but she nv… everything just hurt me a lot last nite… sigh…
went over to the prata stall opposite zouk to get some drink….. got to wait till I am more sober before I can board a cab home…reach home and I am feeling so sleepy… nv change and I just slp le… woke up at ard 4plus to change and wash up before I go back to slp…
To tingting: Thanks for being there for me last nite… thanks for the shoulder to lean on… sorry I spoilt your nite of fun… let u saw the very ugly side of me… crying on you.. puking in front of u and I even shouted at you… really sorry…but thanks for being there…
from -=Juan=- in her Own World...
11:57 AM
__-**"MyWoRld"**-__
.....____JuAn_____.....
= i am a Dreamer of things - Dream Big =
= i am a "Gan Jiong Spider" - want to get things done fast =
= i can be rather Fickle Minded - Indecision =
= i can become real Emotional at nite - tat ME =
= believe that everything happends for a reason =
= i am Happy with My Life - with my Love ones by my Side =
= Treasure Friendship alot - Values time spend together with them =
= i Trust people too easily - end up getting Hurt myself =
= Saturday is the only day i look forward to everyweek =
=i likes Mickey Mouse, my childhood friend - Do i look like one =
= Eeyore is my favourite cartoon character - How i wish it is orange in color =
= Orange is my Favourite color - just like the Sun =
= i loves Chocolates n Ice Cream, as well as Caramel - Yummy =
= i likes to Drink Water - Water Tank = Coffee is my breakfast partner =
= Potato is my Favourite food = Likes to self take pictures - "too zhi nian" =
= Need long hours of sleep - But Hardly gets enough =
= Likes to spend time at home - Homely =
= In conclusion, i am just the gal next door......